Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Awakening & Realization



Married for 12 years with children….
A job that pays well, in this economy….
And yet, I am still searching. For what, I don’t know. But, I think I will know it when I see it.
Depression is something best identified and owned. I am relearning this as I go.
The good news is I don’t believe in meds. I think they are a crutch. Kinda like going out and getting drunk or having a one night stand. When you wake up in the morning all the problems you are running from will be there to greet you with a smile.
Mistakes are necessary for growth, if we learn from them. But, too many times, of late, I have made the mistakes and didn’t walk away feeling stronger from them.
I am ready to take back charge of my life and my emotions. Discovering just how much what you do is effecting the loved ones around you is… Sobering, to say the least.
“I am the only person who can fix me.” Wise words from a wise person.
This is my attempt, my journey at doing just that….

No comments: