Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The end result of all that I do should and will be a better me!


Life comes at you fast and too many times I find myself questioning my previous actions.
I wonder how often people experience this feeling? Don’t misunderstand me, I am sure that everyone has those moments of doubt. The real question on my mind is how often. By comparison, I consider if mine own is too often….
I’ve heard it implied that the moment we stop caring is the moment we give up. That is ultimately the check and balance I am trying to implement into my life. Regrets are not fun. For me I would have to say my weaknesses lie with patience and temper. Don’t judge yet! Seriously, not implying violent tendencies. I am not that bad, I think. I concentrate on self evaluation a little to much to get out of hand. Just sorta short fused.
At any rate, I am sure you are ready to see where I am headed. Need I remind you the reason I created this blog is primarily for self therapy… I am greedy like that. Comments will always be considered, but not necessarily looked at as gospel. This time around I DO NOT have a destination in mind. Just working through my thoughts and concerns.
The end result of all that I do should and will be a better me!
If you think you can help me get there then what are you waiting for?!
Signed,
Flawed

No comments: